WHATSAPP
30.03.2011
Gwendolyn(7.42pm) : Knock knock
Gwendolyn(7.42pm) : Who's there?
Hannah(8.24pm) : Huh
Hannah(8.24pm) : Im supposed to say who's there!!!!
Gwendolyn(8.24pm) : Huh..
Gwendolyn(8.24pm) : really ah
Gwendolyn(8.24pm) : Oh ya
Gwendolyn(8.24pm) : Okay say
Hannah(8.25pm) : Who's there?!!!!!
Gwendolyn(8.26pm) : Gwen
Hannah(8.26pm) : Gwen who?
Hannah(8.26pm) : Gwen who loves hannah a lot?
Gwendolyn(8.27pm) : Gwen-dolyn
Hannah(8.27pm) : Oh....
Hannah(8.27pm) : Can i pls -.- ?
Hannah(8.27pm) : Hahahahahaha
Hannah(8.27pm) : Omg so epic
Hannah(8.28pm) : My gwen is so cute
Gwendolyn(8.28pm) : Huhhhhh
Gwendolyn(8.28pm) : Why!!!
Gwendolyn(8.28pm) : Not like that meh?
Gwendolyn(8.28pm) : :(
Gwendolyn(8.28pm) : You're supposed to go like gwendolyn who?
Gwendolyn(8.29pm) : Then I will say gwendolyn tan
Hannah(8.29pm) : It's supposed to be catchy!! Or.. Funny!!
Gwendolyn(8.29pm) : Then you gwendolyn tan who?
Gwendolyn(8.29pm) : Then I say gwendolyn tan qi xin
Hannah(8.29pm) : Noooo
Gwendolyn(8.29pm) : Huhhhh
Gwendolyn(8.29pm) : It is looooo
Hannah(8.29pm) : Hahahahahaha omg omg omg
Hannah(8.29pm) : Ni tai ke ai le
Gwendolyn(8.29pm) : OMG it is leh
Gwendolyn(8.29pm) : :(((
Gwendolyn(8.30pm) : So are we continuing?
Hannah(8.39pm) : Hahahahaha
Hannah(8.39pm) : Gwennnn
Hannah(8.39pm) : Knock knock jokes arent like thatttt
Hannah(8.39pm) : But ok...
Hannah(8.39pm) : Gwendolyn who?
Gwendolyn(8.41pm) : Gwendolyn Tan!!
Gwendolyn(8.41pm) : Hehehehe
Gwendolyn(8.41pm) : You can't talk more than "gwendolyn who?" btw
Gwendolyn(8.41pm) : You're supposed to not know who's that
Gwendolyn(8.41pm) : So you can't converse
(Don't understand what she's talking about)
Gwendolyn(8.46pm) : I don't get why you're so amused leh
Gwendolyn(8.47pm) : I have never found knocknock jokes funny
Gwendolyn(8.47pm) : And I always thought its like that!
(I tried explaining and giving examples)
Gwendolyn(8.47pm) : !!!
Gwendolyn(8.50pm) : I don't understand de...
Gwendolyn(8.50pm) : Pls accept me for who I am
Gwendolyn(8.50pm) : I think mine funnier leh serious
Gwendolyn(8.51pm) : I always think, when is the end to the knock knock joke?
Gwendolyn(8.51pm) : Like after I say my full name, I can say Gwendolyn Tan Qi Xin.. Gwen!
Gwendolyn(8.51pm) : Or smth liddat
(I tried explaining again)
Gwendolyn(8.55pm) : You don't get it!!! O m g
Hannah(8.55pm) : YOU don't get it!!!!!!
Gwendolyn(8.56pm) : Omgggg
Gwendolyn(8.56pm) : You are like destroying what I've always believed in :O
-------------
Sigh, my cute dgg, you never fail to make me laugh with your bimbzness. Love you kay, love you!!!!! :*